Who am I?
I aim to guide clients and companies to the unique brand or product solution that is memorable for them and, most importantly, memorable for their customers. With a focus on branding and UI / Web Design, I enjoy diving deep into the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of successful design.
Nice to meet you!
I consider myself a design geek and strive to stay on top of the ebbs and flows of trends, programs, and flagship brands throughout the years. I would love to work with you, get to know your project and/or company, and provide my industry insight along the way. We can work to position your entity successfully amongst your competitors and capture the ideal target market.
Depending on your unique position, my process includes preliminary research on your industry and competitors, hunting and gathering inspiration, pencil to paper sketches, low-fidelity designs, and finally high-fidelity designs.
Don’t hesitate to reach out and shoot over any questions you may have!
Brands I've Worked With:
I’ve Dabbled with
Adobe After Effects
HTML / CSS
Senior Experience Designer
2022 – Present
- Produce beautiful, brand-differentiating design in every form: design comps, prototypes, storyboards, data visualizations, etc. Contribute to experience design and delivery through collaboration on research and usability testing activities. Present design work to internal teams as well as clients. Build and manage design systems across projects and workflows.
Senior Graphic Designer
Surface Shields / Ram Board
2018 – 2022
- Executing and overseeing production of packaging, eblasts, print ads, website design /support, presentations, sell sheets, product data sheets, custom product requests, and tradeshow booth design.
- Fielding ongoing requests from 25+ sales reps.
- Executing a complete brand overhaul for Ram Board including target market demographics / psychographics, competitor analysis, customer profiling, brand pillars, messaging architecture, and brand assets and usage. Collateral / examples available on request.
2016 – 2018
- Website, print, branding, packaging, and logo design executions.
- Competitor research, research & discovery deliverables, wireframes, mobile / tablet / desktop versioning, and working with the development team to ensure correct implementation of the design.
- Working directly with the client and addressing feedback to a team of 4 Web Designers while managing my workload.
Spearheaded a website re-design for the agency itself. (www.llt-group.com)
2013 – 2016
- Creating ad campaigns, in-store P.O.P. setups, seasonal marketing collateral, and packaging design for large brands such asHead & Shoulders, Kraft, Corona, Modelo, Pacifico, CVS, and Target.
- Working with a team of Creative Directors, Project Managers, Proof-readers, Retouchers, and Production Designers expressing design concepts and implementing / finalizing ideas.