Who am I?
I aim to guide clients and companies to the unique brand solution that is memorable for them and, most importantly, memorable for their customers. With a focus on branding and UI / Web Design, I enjoy diving deep into the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of successful design.
Senior Graphic Designer
Surface Shields / Ram Board
2018 – Present
- Executing and overseeing production of packaging, eblasts, print ads, website design /support, presentations, sell sheets, product data sheets, custom product requests, and tradeshow booth design.
- Fielding ongoing requests from 25+ sales reps.
- Executing a complete brand overhaul for Ram Board including target market demographics / psychographics, competitor analysis, customer profiling, brand pillars, messaging architecture, and brand assets and usage. Collateral / examples available on request.
2016 – 2018
- Website, print, branding, packaging, and logo design executions.
- Competitor research, research & discovery deliverables, wireframes, mobile / tablet / desktop versioning, and working with the development team to ensure correct implementation of the design.
- Working directly with the client and addressing feedback to a team of 4 Web Designers while managing my workload.
Spearheaded a website re-design for the agency itself. (www.llt-group.com)
2013 – 2016
- Creating ad campaigns, in-store P.O.P. setups, seasonal marketing collateral, and packaging design for large brands such asHead & Shoulders, Kraft, Corona, Modelo, Pacifico, CVS, and Target.
- Working with a team of Creative Directors, Project Managers, Proof-readers, Retouchers, and Production Designers expressing design concepts and implementing / finalizing ideas.
I’ve Dabbled with
Adobe After Effects
HTML / CSS